As I am planning to go to HK to attend CIKM'09, I went to Mexico to renew my US visa two weeks ago. As expected, I got checked. But fortunatelly, I "slipped" back into US.
Until today, I still didn't get any update from the consulate about the visa.
Hope I will receive the good news next week!
How many humans does it take to make tech seem human? Do you want to be one
of them?
-
(This was written about 9 months ago. Its not out of date... yet)
People think that AI is going to DESTROY some jobs and CREATE some jobs. It
may be...
2 comments:
got the visa today. Plan to go to mexico on Oct.1st, our Chinese national independence day :)
Finally got my visa. The God played a joke to me again! I was told that I had to stay in Mexico for one extra day to get the visa. I was almost desperate. and when I was walking out of the consulate, my visa is ready!
wow, what can I say?
Post a Comment